PDA

View Full Version : International Billing - BETA Testers Needed

VOIPoTim
11-11-2009, 03:41 PM
We need a few active residential users to help test our new billing system in terms of international calls.

With the new system, calls are all billed in real-time and pending charges show up in the call logs.

We need some users who make international calls to have the new call logs activated that are willing to do some testing and look through their call logs to make sure all are being rated right and costs calculated appropriately.

These charges won't be billed to your account and we're waiving fees during the testing period.

If interested, please PM. We expect to start this up by end of week.

burris
11-11-2009, 04:41 PM
OK to sign me up. Let me know..

burris

Russell
11-11-2009, 06:36 PM
You can sign me up too. I'd volunteered for the other beta via PM but don't seem to be activated yet.

TFlap
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
I wouldn't mind testing. I have two family members in Germany.

The only downside is that I wouldn't be able to start until next week, as I just signed up (for VOIPo), and the apartment that I just moved into doesn't have any internet available (it was just built). DSL is the only option, and the local phone company doesn't have the lines spliced yet...:( Should be up by next week.

Anyway, if I could still be useful, sign me up.

Tyson

voip123
11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi Tim,

Please sing me up. I tried to PM you, but didn't find where I can do that.

Thanks.

ritvoipo
11-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Hi Tim - Please sign me up... I make calls to India / Australia / UK / Canada

Thx

myvoip07
11-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Hi Tim,

Count me in. Ok PM sent.

Thanks..

VOIPoTim
11-12-2009, 11:45 PM
OK we have enough volunteers for this.

We'll get back to everyone in the next few days when ready to start with more details.

sabzimandi
11-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Tim... please please sign me up. I can call several countries and can check rates from all of those.

(think you can fit in one more - please?)