PDA

View Full Version : Reseller Preview

VOIPoTim
11-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Is there anyone that was in the first round of BETA testing (founder's plan members) that is interested in the upcoming reseller program?

If so, PM me.

We are going to be launching the reseller BETA in December and want to start a more controlled preview process with users we've worked with in the past while we iron out the remaining cosmetic changes.

usa2k
11-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Reseller will be a new milestone in the VOIPo history.
It will be great to learn about the progress of this development.

(And this forum is too quiet - I just had to say something!)

livepublicity
12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Is there anyone that was in the first round of BETA testing (founder's plan members) that is interested in the upcoming reseller program?

If so, PM me.

We are going to be launching the reseller BETA in December and want to start a more controlled preview process with users we've worked with in the past while we iron out the remaining cosmetic changes.
PMing you now!

bwyatt
12-11-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm making money with voipo!

Just got this email:

Hi Bill, just want to let you know that i ordered Voipo off your website.

I received the adapter and everything i needed 3 days later, (fast) hooked it all up and had a home phone in minutes.

It's all good so far. Just had to reboot one time after being hooked up for about a week. Other than that, it's working really well.

Thanks

Thanks Voipo!

Josh - GMX
12-13-2009, 03:06 PM
I would like in.

livepublicity
12-13-2009, 05:54 PM
I Send Tim a PM and got no reply on this yet, Been wating for this program for a year!

Regards

VOIPoTim
12-13-2009, 06:35 PM
I Send Tim a PM and got no reply on this yet, Been wating for this program for a year!

Regards

Like we said in the post, we'll be opening the BETA this month. Details will be posted here.

We are starting to post basic information already at http://forums.voipo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29 (password is voip) and will announce that once complete information is posted there.