PDA

View Full Version : Few quirks lately....

ptrowski
12-03-2009, 09:10 AM
I have noticed in the past 2 weeks or so a few quirks that have been happening. For example when calling my wife on her cell phone yesterday it rang, she said hello, then it started ringing again. When she called back it went to the network down number, called her back and it was fine. Other times there is dead air, then a fast busy after a period of time.

Has anyone else had this pop up or am I lucky? ;-)

sr98user
12-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Service has been perfect here for past two weeks. Sounds like a NAT/router issue or some kind of an intermittent problem in your path.

usa2k
12-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Flawless here.

fisamo
12-03-2009, 09:47 AM
I have noticed in the past 2 weeks or so a few quirks that have been happening. For example when calling my wife on her cell phone yesterday it rang, she said hello, then it started ringing again. When she called back it went to the network down number, called her back and it was fine. Other times there is dead air, then a fast busy after a period of time.

Has anyone else had this pop up or am I lucky? ;-)
Looks like you're just lucky. :p

ptrowski
12-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Looks like you're just lucky. :p

I guess I should play the lottery then.

VOIPoBrandon
12-03-2009, 10:02 AM
I guess I should play the lottery then.

Make sure to report back if the forum inspiration produces a winning ticket :).

On a serious note: Could you PM me the specific Call Reference ID's for the "known" calls that have had issues so I could further look into this for you. Thanks!