PDA

View Full Version : July change of intent announcement

rumple21
08-21-2013, 04:02 PM
I know there must be lots of geeks out there who want lots of gadgets but the announcement to focus on gadgets and forge ahead away from heavily discounted programs has got me thinking ......well I guess I I'll show my support with my feet "like find another telephone provider". Let's be real I'm a geek too but make those who can pay for those text, image transfers to pay up front. I like voipo just the way it is and if voipo truly decides this is the way to go at least I have the intro period to start looking. Thanks!

rumple21
08-26-2013, 04:12 AM
I know there must be lots of geeks out there who want lots of gadgets but the announcement to focus on gadgets and forge ahead away from heavily discounted programs has got me thinking ......well I guess I I'll show my support with my feet "like find another telephone provider". Let's be real I'm a geek too but make those who can pay for those text, image transfers to pay up front. I like voipo just the way it is and if voipo truly decides this is the way to go at least I have the intro period to start looking. Thanks!
So I'm guessing that all 44 viewers disagree a think that high discounts don't work. Innovation of new technology without representation will the the way of the future. Sorta like Virgin mobile ....make pay for everything until they scream. No more unlimited calling .....please deposit $1 before dialing.