PDA

View Full Version : Where'd the call history go?

MisterEd
12-15-2009, 04:11 PM
All the call history suddenly disappeared from one of my lines (it's totally empty) yet if I download it as a CSV file it is all there. :confused: It's all still there on my primary line but not the 2nd line. Anyone else have this problem?

VOIPoBrandon
12-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Was this Call History ever previously available for this line? Did you happen to do a '2nd Line' beta upgrade? My guess is something is amiss with the actual rows preference being pulled. Try updating your accounts "rows per page" preference and see if this does not resolve it. If it does not, shoot me a PM with the username and I can further look into this for you, thanks!

VOIPoBrandon
12-15-2009, 04:53 PM
I went ahead and did some detective research, it looks like it was indeed the problem, from the 2nd line split your default preference for rows per page was at 0, effectively causing no history to be shown one that split was complete for the new account. I will make sure that this issue is resolved for further scenarios, thank you for your report!

MisterEd
12-15-2009, 05:05 PM
I went ahead and did some detective research, it looks like it was indeed the problem, from the 2nd line split your default preference for rows per page was at 0, effectively causing no history to be shown one that split was complete for the new account. I will make sure that this issue is resolved for further scenarios, thank you for your report!

Lookin' good my friend. Thanks again. You guys are great.

Ed