PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help

gavakie
12-21-2009, 11:22 AM
So I have been trying what I can to stay with voipo, according to tech support my ping jumps over 100 sometimes and I cant connect with calls. Its getting frustrating I have a brother in law who ordered voipo with me finally got his internet setup and it seems to be working fine. His speeds are much much lower and his ping seems to be higher as well. I have my voipo box behind my router for web stuff and such which he has well. could it be bad equipment. And im sure this doesnt matter but I hooked my vonage CRAP! back up and it works with no problems at all.

JimDog
12-21-2009, 12:16 PM
What type of Internet connectivity do you have (cable, DSL, etc.) and what are the provisioned upload and download speeds for your connection?

VOIPoJustin
12-21-2009, 04:12 PM
Are you still working with our Support Team to resolve the issue?

Feel free to send me a message with your associated Ticket ID # when you have the opportunity, and I'll take a look.

So I have been trying what I can to stay with voipo, according to tech support my ping jumps over 100 sometimes and I cant connect with calls. Its getting frustrating I have a brother in law who ordered voipo with me finally got his internet setup and it seems to be working fine. His speeds are much much lower and his ping seems to be higher as well. I have my voipo box behind my router for web stuff and such which he has well. could it be bad equipment. And im sure this doesnt matter but I hooked my vonage CRAP! back up and it works with no problems at all.

gavakie
12-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Ive been trying and trying, my down is usually around 8 and up is around 4 with bursts that are higher. i keep getting told to have my ip call Voipo and they cant reach anyone so Im kind of at an impass.

gavakie
12-28-2009, 03:42 PM
are you still working with our support team to resolve the issue?

Feel free to send me a message with your associated ticket id # when you have the opportunity, and i'll take a look.

qqy-726170