PDA

View Full Version : PAP2 user / passwd change

MisterEd
12-22-2009, 02:32 PM
I want to change the LOGIN username & pswd to the PAP2 (sorry, I'm paranoid). I assume that setting is under the "admin" function menu on the PAP2. Is the password to access admin available or do I need to join a secret society? I've tried most of the common ones I've seen posted here and on the web. Any working ones available?

burris
12-22-2009, 02:51 PM
If this an ATA you received from VOIPo, then you won't be able to get into any of the settings for obvious reasons. Only VOIPo can provision your adapter.

MisterEd
12-22-2009, 03:07 PM
If this an ATA you received from VOIPo, then you won't be able to get into any of the settings for obvious reasons. Only VOIPo can provision your adapter. That's what I figured. No big deal.

VOIPoJustin
12-22-2009, 03:10 PM
The administrative password for VOIPo adapters are dynamically generated each provisioning cycle, with a secure alphanumeric string of no less than twelve characters.

MisterEd
12-22-2009, 07:15 PM
The administrative password for VOIPo adapters are dynamically generated each provisioning cycle, with a secure alphanumeric string of no less than twelve characters.

;)

Happy Holidays!