PDA

View Full Version : Service reliability issue

rx100
12-26-2009, 03:27 PM
OK!! Now I'm getting annoyed with the reliability of the service. All calls going to VM

Issue 1: Service is down and all calls going to VM.

Issue 2: If I have schedule enabled, most of the time it won't turn off the DND scheduling and it goes to VM. I know that it is in beta, I opened a ticket for this issue like a month back and it was closed saying that it will be looked by a developer. I don't think it should be in beta, it should be in ALPHA

Issue 3: Block Private Calls/Do Not Disturb - Calls from unblocked callers get the message that I don't accept blocked callers and they call my cell. And this particular caller is there in my contacts list also, still it won't accept. I opened a ticket for that, resolution was add the caller to the whitelist.That is not acceptable, just to enable a feature, we have to look at it from all different angles and put a solution that ensure that we receive calls.

I'm just listing the 3 immediate issues I'm facing

I had opened tickets for several beta feature related issues, all the tickets closed and I don't see any timelines for fixing the issues or I don't see a roadmap for that.

I don't see a point in testing a feature and opening tickets, if I don't get to see when or what the plans are to fix it.

VOIPoTim
12-27-2009, 07:30 PM
I had opened tickets for several beta feature related issues, all the tickets closed and I don't see any timelines for fixing the issues or I don't see a roadmap for that.

I don't see a point in testing a feature and opening tickets, if I don't get to see when or what the plans are to fix it.

Do you have the ticket numbers that you can e-mail to td@voipo.com? BETA bugs are a lower priority than general issues, but should still get resolved.