PDA

View Full Version : BETA Testers: Do Not Setup Customers

VOIPoTim
12-27-2009, 07:20 PM
We're beginning to activate BETA accounts this week. For those involved, please do not setup real customer accounts yet.

The beta testing is designed for you to setup accounts for you to use and test so that we can find any bugs and fix them and also add questions that come in to our documentation so things are clear for new resellers when we go live.

If you set customers up now and they run into issues or you can't help them (due to lack of documentation), you will likely give that customer a bad impression and lose their business.

For that reason, please do NOT setup customer accounts until the the beta is complete and any issues are addressed.

tylerscell1
12-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Will Do. I did set one up but it is one of my current personal clients and she knows that it is a beta and that to expect issues she wont be relying on it until the Beta is complete

eacollin
12-27-2009, 08:49 PM
How does one request a beta account?

VOIPoTim
12-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Will Do. I did set one up but it is one of my current personal clients and she knows that it is a beta and that to expect issues she wont be relying on it until the Beta is complete

That's fine...as long as you're aware of the potential risk of that.

VOIPoTim
12-27-2009, 08:51 PM
How does one request a beta account?

PM me and I'll send you info this week.

eacollin
12-27-2009, 09:04 PM
PM me and I'll send you info this week.

Done.. cool.

Another question, will I be able to transfer a number to the reseller account for myself?

VOIPoTim
12-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Done.. cool.

Another question, will I be able to transfer a number to the reseller account for myself?

Not during the BETA, but we will offer number transfers when we move to non-beta paid service, yes.

tylerscell1
12-28-2009, 07:57 AM
Hey Tim,

When I add a Number/Client to the system and I try to login using the clients number and the password I set it does not work. Should I wait until the number becomes active?

VOIPoTim
12-28-2009, 07:59 AM
Hey Tim,

When I add a Number/Client to the system and I try to login using the clients number and the password I set it does not work. Should I wait until the number becomes active?

Are you getting an error or is it just just not working?

tylerscell1
12-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Says that i do not have permission.

tylerscell1
12-28-2009, 09:06 AM
I just tried logging in on another number and it worked. So its just one number that is doing that. Weird huh? Also did not see where you can enable E911

tylerscell1
12-28-2009, 09:07 AM
Disregard the E911 Comment Found It On The Client Area Of One Of The Numbers That Worked

usa2k
12-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Perhaps under https://reseller.voipwelcome.com/reseller/accounts
click on the account and redo the password?

They need to add a tab for E911.
https://cp.voipwelcome.com/d911 works in the meantime.

tylerscell1
12-28-2009, 11:30 AM
I tried redoing the password but still giving me a weird error. Having trouble logging into my account now but probly just my computer being weird