PDA

View Full Version : Branding

tylerscell1
12-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Hey on my reseller panel i have "!!!" on the top left is that supposed to be there?

usa2k
12-29-2009, 05:40 PM
That is where the Branding Image (https://reseller.voipwelcome.com/reseller/preferences) goes that does show in that position on the Reseller interface. You must have a URL reference and cannot just upload the image.

Image is re-sized to 175px × 40px so its best to just target that size.
Also the "Powered by..." takes the company name for footers and works on Reseller and User Control Panel.

Also the User CP does say in Call History: VOIPo Number.
It would be better to say In Network Number.

tylerscell1
12-29-2009, 07:02 PM
I like your idea. Well then thats a problem I have the branding img. linked to the account and its showing on mine but not my clients. Also there should be a way we can print off the phone bill for the client.

usa2k
12-30-2009, 06:37 AM
I like your idea. Well then thats a problem I have the branding img. linked to the account and its showing on mine but not my clients. Also there should be a way we can print off the phone bill for the client.Technically, there are no clients until VOIPo
is done with Beta.

I would bet a month, to a year based on the deliberate time line of Residential service. I greatly respect the time and money VOIPo invest with no rushing a product to launch. When it is right, validated, and solid ... they launch.

In the meantime, we do our best to tell them what we like.

Tim,

The CP logo might be best saying "Beta Preview", than "!!!!".

In reality, we know what its about (as long as VOIPoTim does! :))

tylerscell1
12-30-2009, 08:37 AM
:) very true.

VOIPoTim
12-31-2009, 06:09 AM
The !!! placeholder for the logo is on our bug list and should be fixed today.

tylerscell1
12-31-2009, 07:44 AM
Thanks Tim!