PDA

View Full Version : No Outbound Call Routing (Speed Dial) for International Numbers???

lost_
01-04-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm trialing Voipo, having been with Lingo for 5+ years (after a few years of P8, Vonage and SR). My wife relies on speed dials for making her frequent international calls to relatives.

I noticed that Voipo outbound call routing is only for 10-digit numbers, which could be a deal-killer for the wife -- those international numbers can be as long as 16 digits (011 + 2-digit country code + 11 digit local number).

Is this shortcoming getting upgraded sometimes soon, or is there another feature I missed?

(sorry for the newbie-like rant, but Speed Dial is such a basic feature)

lost_
01-05-2010, 04:33 PM
My support ticket on this was closed, stating that speed dial is not available for international call.

C'mon Voipo.. Speed Dial is a basic feature. Remote access, API and voice-recording are certainly nice to have features, but the I would love to see the basic features solidly working first -- not crippled.

(same with limited number of targets on simulring -- another 'basic' feature that other voip providers have had for a long time, with more number of targets).

Is there anyway to configure this on the ATA/RT31P2? (On Lingo's adapter, I could configure speed dials there too, in addition to the ones on Lingo's Web control panel).