PDA

View Full Version : Account Signup

beaugast
01-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Just got access to the beta. Are you planning to have a workflow that resellers can connect their sites to in order to signup or do we need to do that on our end?

If you are planning a branded signup workflow (possibly via accounts.domainhere.com) and login then I won't build one. If not, then I'll have to make one.

Are you planning to have an API for the system where we can integrate our solution in or should the reseller have a completely different billing and signup process.

Am I missing something? Just trying to get an idea of how comprehensive the program will be and my required work on the back and frontend. :)

VOIPoTim
01-06-2010, 12:17 AM
An API is on our list for the future. The initial release will be manual though.

You would need to build your own site...no plans to offer a branded pre-made one at least in the immediate future.

The model is more buy at wholesale and then sell using your own site/channels. An API for ordering is definitely planned though.

beaugast
01-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Gotcha. Already developing a site! :)

beaugast
01-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Have you ever thought about integrating WHMCS and the reseller program?

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=17762&highlight=voip

I'm sure a lot of resellers on the web hosting end are using WHMCS and could easily add in VOIP if a sufficient bridge was created.

VOIPoTim
01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Have you ever thought about integrating WHMCS and the reseller program?

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=17762&highlight=voip

I'm sure a lot of resellers on the web hosting end are using WHMCS and could easily add in VOIP if a sufficient bridge was created.

Yeah a module is planned for later on. Just not in the first release. Right now our focus is on launching it with the core functionality.

beaugast
01-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Gotcha. That changes the way I'm structuring my site a little bit. :)

eacollin
01-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Got my account and have done a little poking around
where should one being now they are signed up for the reseller account?

Thanks