PDA

View Full Version : Fax tab in customer CP

MacGyverLabs
01-09-2010, 12:14 AM
All the posts are becoming kinda blurry at this late hour, but I faintly recall Tim saying somewhere that resellers would not be able to offer a fax option to their customers for the time being until some legal/licensing issues are worked out.

When testing the customer CP side of the reseller program, I noticed the following that should probably be tagged as a bug...

Under tab 'Features', a 'Fax' sub-tab exists - should probably be removed
If the above mentioned tab is not removed (possibly due to future functionality once the lic. issue is worked out), there is a reference on this page to 'support@voipo.com' which should probably be removed (I assume both VoIPo and it's resellers do not want any voipo e-mail addresses in the customer CP ;))

tylerscell1
01-09-2010, 01:07 PM
You can remove it yourself off your accounts using the "Access Templates" feature...

MacGyverLabs
01-14-2010, 04:29 PM
You can remove it yourself off your accounts using the "Access Templates" feature...

Thanks... tested the access template feature and was able to remove it.

However, for good measure (i.e. for when the service IS available, and/or for those resellers who don't initially take the opportunity to create their own access templates and use the defaults instead), you might want to go ahead and remove the 'support@voipo.com' reference.