PDA

View Full Version : Support tab on reseller CP

MacGyverLabs
01-14-2010, 04:37 PM
I don't see a 'support' tab on the reseller CP...

When submitting issues/tickets to the reseller@voipo.com address, I'm not getting a confirmation e-mail (which I believe was turned off a while ago).
The challenge is, without a support tab, there is no way to...

Verify the issue was received
Update or respond to the initial issue (no record of the support ticket number created unless someone e-mails you back through the support system so the e-mail subject contains the ID)
Easily follow a support thread without tracking back through sent/received e-mails

Tim, any chance we can get a reseller support tab on our CP?

tylerscell1
01-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Same request here...

usa2k
01-14-2010, 08:02 PM
You see the tickets submitted in your personal vPanel account

MacGyverLabs
01-14-2010, 08:26 PM
I checked vpanel also... tickets aren't appearing there either.

tylerscell1
01-14-2010, 08:28 PM
There applying on my personal vpanel (The account i had before reseller)

VOIPoTim
01-15-2010, 06:51 PM
The systems are linked based on e-mail. If your personal account had the same e-mail the tickets would show up in it.

We'll add this to the list of suggestions for possible addition.

MacGyverLabs
01-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Tim, I double-checked just to make sure, and one of my accounts does have the same e-mail address assigned that I have been using to submit issues to reseller@...

I just logged into vpanel for that account again to make sure - none of the tickets I've submitted via reseller@... are showing up in the support tab.

Maybe a broken link somewhere?

VOIPoTim
01-17-2010, 05:04 AM
It's possible. Open a ticket mentioning the accounts and support can verify the e-mail is correct for each one.

If everything is correct, there could be an issue with it.

MacGyverLabs
01-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Open a ticket mentioning the accounts and support can verify the e-mail is correct for each one.

Thanks, Tim... will do.

VOIPoTim
01-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Support link added in sub-nav under Billing Tab.

usa2k
01-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Thanks Tim!

I put a ticket in for a different email I will use for the reseller account, and the number was setup for me right away. I tried a test email and all looks good. :)

I'll still initiate the Tickets by email to reseller@voipo.com to ensure the regular support people are not bothered.

usa2k
01-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Very nice!

Since getting an email associated with my Reseller Account,
I see I get an email notice when I create an account. :D