PDA

View Full Version : New Account Question

kruegs
01-16-2010, 09:14 AM
Good Day... just curious if anyone has any ideas on how long it should take after signup via the web for the VPanel to be accessible? I signed up last night and can log in, however it immediately points me to the E911 page, which I cannot get off of... i.e. clicking on any other links does nothing. I am guessing my account hasn't been fully created, but I thought I would be able to start using the account immediately? Thanks!

tylerscell1
01-16-2010, 09:32 AM
You need to fill out the E911 information...

kruegs
01-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Tried that about a dozen times now and keep getting the following error on the page: E911 Information
*Please double check that the address information supplied, is valid.

I am using the same address that I used to pay for my account. Not sure if this is a database issue or something else. Might have to wait for support to open on Monday.

Not impressed so far.

tylerscell1
01-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Are you using a physical address or P.O box?

kruegs
01-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Physical address... typed in the same way as my current POTS address on file with Qwest, as well as a few different iterations, i.e. S Silver Maple, Silver Maple, South Silver Maple with no luck.

tylerscell1
01-16-2010, 02:57 PM
If you wanna private message me your login details I could try it for you make sure you include your address.

MisterEd
01-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Good Day... just curious if anyone has any ideas on how long it should take after signup via the web for the VPanel to be accessible? I signed up last night and can log in, however it immediately points me to the E911 page, which I cannot get off of... i.e. clicking on any other links does nothing. I am guessing my account hasn't been fully created, but I thought I would be able to start using the account immediately? Thanks! Were you assigned a phone number or are you waiting for a number to port without a temp number?

kruegs
01-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Assigned a number already. Suppose I will wait until Monday to speak with VOIPo... just disappointed that it isn't working as advertised at this point.

VOIPoTim
01-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Just contact support with the address and the can try to validate the address.

By FCC regulation we have to have a 911 address on file.

When you submit that form, the system connects to our E911 vendor and attempts to match the address up with a 911 center.

If it's new construction or needs to be formatted a special way, it may not be matching up with the 911 database.

Support will be able to get additional information as to why it's not validating and if they need to change formatting or something get it done.

kruegs
01-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Fixed. Called support to see if anyone was avail today and Cody answered. Took him about 2 mins (although not sure what he did exactly). Just a tad nervous however that the E911 registration actually shows my correct addy.

kruegs
01-16-2010, 04:53 PM
So, here is what I see now on the E911 page:

E911 Information
Current Address

Full Name:
Address:

City:
State:
Zipcode:

Which I would interpret to mean that E911 is blank. Can someone else verify what I should see under Current Address? Confusing... as mine is blank. I do see my previous attempts down below under Previously used addresses.

jjocsak
01-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Mine is blank too.
My number was ported about 2 weeks ago.

Jeff

VOIPoTim
01-17-2010, 05:00 AM
If the address had to be manually set due to special formatting it may not show, but you should contact support so they can verify the status for you to be 100% safe.

kruegs
01-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Thanks Tim... I have a ticket open that Daniel responded to last night... he is going to do some checking for me. Appreciate your quick responses, and I am looking forward to getting my ATA hopefully this week to kick the tires on the service.