PDA

View Full Version : Questions re: Ordering HW from VoIPo

MacGyverLabs
01-17-2010, 05:29 PM
A few questions regarding ordering HW from VOIPO.

Assuming I order hardware via the reseller CP using 'Hardware' - 'Order new device from VOIPo'...

How much will it cost, including shipping?
How will I be charged (debit to account or directly to CC on file)?
What type of device will be shipped (RT31P or PAP2T)?
Can I control/request which device gets shipped (say, if I prefer PAP2's)?
Is the equipment new or used?
What warranty will VOIPo provide?
Will I be notified when the equip is shipped, and of appropriate tracking information?
If I 'drop ship' using customer address, is all packaging and labels 'generic' (i.e. no indication it's from VOIPo)?

tylerscell1
01-17-2010, 05:37 PM
1. 45.00
2. Your payment on file.
3. Pap2t
4. Not sure but dont think so
5. New or refurbished
6. You own the device i do not think there is a warranty
7. yes tracking information will be in your hardware section
8. No identification from voipo it is all anon. Does say mailed from TX

usa2k
01-17-2010, 08:05 PM
I put a ticket in to ensure an RT31P2.
Have never got a tracking number - says pending

Not sure if the text accurately states the kind of device.
I'd like a 100% certainty that a RT31P2 can be ordered without submitting a ticket.

VOIPoTim
01-17-2010, 08:45 PM
usa2k - I believe in your case it was shipped, but the tracking number was just not entered. We can verify for you tomorrow. I remember Soraya in the shipping dept asking me about it since it was a reseller shipment (and not the normal process).

You did get a RT in that case. Unfortunately in the future, we'll likely only be offering PAP2Ts. We're back to them for most of our new orders now because we're basically out of RTs (except as returns come in, etc).

We purchased the RTs from another company and only had a few thousand of them.

fisamo
01-18-2010, 06:01 AM
In a way, it's really good to hear that you're out of RT's already. :) Glad to hear that your growth has pretty much exhausted the supply!

eacollin
01-18-2010, 06:49 PM
How long does a reseller have to wait for their PAP2T device to ship?
Been waiting since 01/09/2010??

VOIPoTim
01-18-2010, 06:53 PM
How long does a reseller have to wait for their PAP2T device to ship?
Been waiting since 01/09/2010??

Hardware isn't actually part of the BETA since there's a large tangible cost associated with it. We need to clarify that since there are a few I see.

We've only shipped reseller devices when resellers contacted us about them and special arrangements were made with us for purchase.

We recommend that resellers test their accounts with software such as http://www.counterpath.com/x-lite.html during the BETA unless they wish to purchase the hardware.

If anyone does want to purchase hardware, just e-mail reseller@voipo.com for assistance.