PDA

View Full Version : Fax problem

socalgirl
01-19-2010, 12:10 PM
I transferred to Voipo from ATT which worked perfectly for faxing and calling. I do not fax often but when I do I want it to be simple. So far with Voipo it is a nightmare. I tried to fax using my voipo line, no go. I then tried using the VPanel. Two times I got invalid number. I then called support and waited and waited and was told the file was too large. If that was the case why didn't the error message state that. Next he told me to reduce the file size. OK...but I printed a word doc, signed and then scanned back to my pc. I don't know how to reduce the size of a one page document. Now I am really ticked as I have no way to fax...nothing on their web site tells you what the requirements are or how to do it...The customer service rep was not helpful and complained that the call quality was bad and I was breaking up...sorry buddy but am using Voipo.

Very disappointed...guess I will have to cancel service, price is not an issue when things don't work. I have accepted all the other problems guess this just put me over the brink. :mad:

Sorry to rant, perhaps someone has a solution.

Thanks.

VOIPoBrandon
01-19-2010, 12:43 PM
I do apologize for this unfortunate experience. Do you currently have a ticket open with our support center? If not please go ahead and submit a ticket and someone will be more than glad to help you get faxing working (inside of VPanel). Unfortunately we do not guarantee fax services / data based services over our VoiP phone service due to so many variables being involved to provide for a stable enough of a connection to complete faxes. This is why we offer the web alternative. However, please open a ticket so we have a private manner of handling this, and private message me the ticket # on this forums, and I will take a look into this and see if we can't help you with your fax issues. Also in regards to your voice issues there may be other options for us to look into as well. Are you experiencing choppy audio on your day to day calls / service usage? Thanks and have a great afternoon!
________
Medical Marijuana (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

socalgirl
01-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Thanks Brandon. I sent you a pm.