PDA

View Full Version : Order New Hardware

usa2k
01-23-2010, 01:29 PM
I see a choice now:

Bill to account balance
Bill to credit card on file

I expect going forward, #2 should be used to order hardware.
https://cp.voipwelcome.com/hardware/purchase

VOIPoTim
01-23-2010, 01:36 PM
This will be permanent. The idea is that in productions sometimes you may have enough money deposited in the VOIPo account to use it for it, but sometimes you may want to bypass that and charge directly to CC.

usa2k
01-23-2010, 02:06 PM
You are saying using the charge from credit card is permanent. (Right?)

Are you are saying real money(credit card) is preferred for hardware? Or assuming Beta Resellers have already been recharging their accounts? I do not wish to abuse the system. The Beta tester will need to recharge the account during beta test? I am undecided about a Reseller account working long term for me, but I am trying to prove its viability to help VOIPo produce a good product. In time, it may be irresistible to continue and market to the real world.

I see that the https://cp.voipwelcome.com/reseller/included_accounts link lets you now create a Full Line account that the $24.95 is intended to cover.

Reseller Account

$24.95 Monthly

1 Free Residential Account for Personal Use (Usage Included)

1 Free Telephone Adapter (US Customers Only)

1 Free Toll-Free Number (Usage Not Included)

$5 Initial Usage Credit to Use for Resold Accounts
Not two accounts (Line#1, Line#2)?
Obviously not, if considered a business account for Reseller support.

There was more than a $5 balance on my account - was it in error?

What do you think of its current state? Should Beta Resellers begin marketing to real customers, or for now keep a limited test environment going? Its also hard to guess how long the beta process will take, and if we will need to put some investment in on our end to keep the evaluation afloat?

I guess I am excited about what VOIPo is creating, but lack a big picture on the length of the development to deployment cycle, and maybe some of the finer points.