PDA

View Full Version : Reseller Documentation

tylerscell1
01-27-2010, 04:53 PM
Do you guys plan on just emailing it? Or is it going to be put on the vPanel? Both are fine but if its like a link on the Vpanel it would make things alot easier so we would have it on many different computers. Also do you plan on making "support" a tab? Not complaining just stating.

VOIPoTim
01-27-2010, 04:59 PM
The reseller documentation will be in our knowledgeable in the reseller section.

General documentation will be in an unbranded knowledgebase that resellers can copy from or link to.

tylerscell1
01-27-2010, 05:06 PM
We will be provided that link when its ready im guessing?

VOIPoTim
01-27-2010, 05:25 PM
We will be provided that link when its ready im guessing?

Yes, it will be right before full launch when all the site content is up.

tylerscell1
01-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Is there a date set yet? (Just wonderin) (A date for launch)

usa2k
01-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Tim, I know you will take as long as needed for Launch of a Reseller program. I've not expected Beta to end an sooner than 01/01/2011, but that is my wild imagination. It would be interesting if you have a projected time-line for launch.

tylerscell1
01-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Well I think they are still fixing the bugs and every time they fix one us lovely Beta testers find another or make another suggestion so there WONDERFUL developers jump on it. If I am correct it was supposed to in Dec of 09 But i may be wrong. I know things came up which prevented it. Im in no rush to launch but would be nice to know...

tylerscell1
01-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Another quick thing to add which is off subject is I have had to contact support quite a few times to adjust the volume on different devices. Would be cool if you could put this on the hardware page (Which your 2nd update is amazing) Makes it easier for your support staff and easier for the reseller to fix the issue for his/her clients quicker and as much as needed without bothering VoIPo Support...

VOIPoTim
01-27-2010, 08:21 PM
Tim, I know you will take as long as needed for Launch of a Reseller program. I've not expected Beta to end an sooner than 01/01/2011, but that is my wild imagination. It would be interesting if you have a projected time-line for launch.

Based on how things are going internally, I estimate 30-60 days for a "soft launch" depending on how well things are going.

usa2k
01-27-2010, 09:13 PM
Very aggressive. It can be interesting how a product can get wrapped up with enough good people there to do the job :)

VOIPoTim
01-27-2010, 09:32 PM
Very aggressive. It can be interesting how a product can get wrapped up with enough good people there to do the job :)

In comparison to the main VOIPo launch, it's a lot different.

It's all running on the same underlying systems with basically the same functionality. The only thing new is billing system and all the templates for vPanel.

So it's mostly a lot of tweaking minor things and finalizing the new functionality (like account management, limits, billing) that were added on top of what we already have.

usa2k
01-27-2010, 09:44 PM
A little off topic, but it looks like account creation does not provide an E911 choice now.

I was just looking at the inventory - its gone backwards for the last few days. No Wildwood FL. A short list of Canadian cities without inventory. Virtual Canadian DIDs are gone.

NHW-536428

usa2k
01-29-2010, 10:06 PM
A little off topic, but it looks like account creation does not provide an E911 choice now.
Fixed 1/28.

Virtual Canadian DIDs Provinces are gone.

NHW-536428Still true.