PDA

View Full Version : Support Staff And Updates

tylerscell1
02-04-2010, 08:15 AM
For a few weeks there you guys were fixing tons of different things and really active on the forum. Support tickets would be answered within a few hours. Not complaining just wondering if you guys are still alive? Been a while since we have herd from ya.

VOIPoTim
02-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Yeah, everything is running normally. We are focusing on wrapping up development for it and prioritizing the tickets accordingly. Most issues in tickets are already in our project management software with the core issues related to the ticket either assigned or deferred to someone already. I'll go through the pending tickets today and update ones that are like that.

I'm going to post some new info about the BETA the structure of it today. The free-form structure has given us a decent idea of the flow of issues that we'll be seeing. Now we need to move into a more structured format which will allow us to get the most done as quickly as possible with things being prioritized and grouped together correctly vs dealing with all reported bugs one at a time.

Look for an update on the new beta structure by the end of the day.

tylerscell1
02-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Thanks Tim! Was starting to get worried that the voipo team died :p Looking forward to seeing the beta thread.

tylerscell1
02-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Yeah, everything is running normally. We are focusing on wrapping up development for it and prioritizing the tickets accordingly. Most issues in tickets are already in our project management software with the core issues related to the ticket either assigned or deferred to someone already. I'll go through the pending tickets today and update ones that are like that.

I'm going to post some new info about the BETA the structure of it today. The free-form structure has given us a decent idea of the flow of issues that we'll be seeing. Now we need to move into a more structured format which will allow us to get the most done as quickly as possible with things being prioritized and grouped together correctly vs dealing with all reported bugs one at a time.

Look for an update on the new beta structure by the end of the day.

Will you be posting it in the reseller forum?

VOIPoTim
02-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Will you be posting it in the reseller forum?

Yes, everything related to the reseller program will be posted here so it's all in one place.

usa2k
02-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Are you in CA or TX now? Sometimes the hours seem more like CA.
My end of the day is done, so I guess I will see it tomorrow :D

VOIPoTim
02-05-2010, 03:19 AM
Not 100% ready for this yet. A few more things to discuss internally Friday before I lay it out in post.

tylerscell1
02-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Alright look forward to it!

usa2k
02-06-2010, 09:28 AM
I got a ticket answered Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 2:00 AM
You guys are really pouring in the effort (and mostly behind the scenes.)

bwyatt
02-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Double post - sorry.