PDA

View Full Version : Name-drop VOIPo on Reseller Site?

usa2k
02-10-2010, 08:43 PM
A kind of cross-marketing idea.

Can a Reseller account state publicly on their site, that they are a Reseller of VOIPo services? I am thinking that something should be OK, but it should not infer that you are selling anything branded a VOIPo.

Here is the suggested text:

COMPANY NAME uses the proven technology of VOIPo, for its private branded, custom packaged, Reseller offerings.

All support is solely through COMPANY NAME, but is backed by first class technology, an industry standard company, using Data Centers in Dallas Tx, Washington DC, and Seattle WA. This powerful partnership in VoIP, combined with the unique marketing strategies of COMPANY NAME, allow even more options to all users who trust and rely on the VOIPo name.You could have a VOIPo Seal of some sort that links to a RATE THIS RESELLER, and based on the voting system you can offer a Basic, Silver, and Gold Seal. The reason for Basic could be poor reviews, or being too new.

You could also offer a VOIPo Top Seller Award to Resellers that bring in some revenue expectation. This will motivate Resellers, and encourage trust from potential customers.

goldentouch
02-10-2010, 09:09 PM
i think that any mention of voipo on the reseller site
might cause potential clients to go to voipo directly for
for their service ..

usa2k
02-10-2010, 09:43 PM
I wondered about that. Then again, it may be that Unlimited service is really overkill for many, and they might like another option. Its a quandary. I would like to be able to hype the infrastructure mentioned in the sample text I posted. I could say that I am a reseller, hype the infrastructure, but omit the service provider. I'd then only lose possible sales to people who already recognize the Data Centers listed.

If Business Service was being marketed, VOIPo does not have a Business offering.

There used to be BroadvoxDirect.com, and they came out with a Reseller Plan that I never bothered to look into. There was voip.com that looked to offer the same service for $19.95 that BroadvoxDirect.com sold for $30. DSLR was always quick to point to voip.com as a Reseller with better pricing.

(LOL! Look at it now! http://voip.com/about.asp )

tylerscell1
02-12-2010, 08:41 AM
i think that any mention of voipo on the reseller site
might cause potential clients to go to voipo directly for
for their service ..

I agree. This would not be a good idea i believe.

VOIPoTim
02-15-2010, 06:04 AM
A kind of cross-marketing idea.

Can a Reseller account state publicly on their site, that they are a Reseller of VOIPo services? I am thinking that something should be OK, but it should not infer that you are selling anything branded a VOIPo.

We don't have an issue with it if you want to do so.