PDA

View Full Version : Whmcs

tylerscell1
02-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Is there a way to interrogate the support in the reseller WHMCS to the vPanel?

usa2k
02-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Integrate?

Worst case, VOIPo could have a menu that takes you to it.

Preferably (Reseller Preference)

<a target="_blank" href="https://Reseller/Link/">Support</a>So it spins off a new Tab in the browser.
They still will have to log in to the new page.

WisTex
03-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Ideally a VoIP module would be created for WHMCS, and then VOIPo would talk to it via API, like cPanel/WHM does. Ideally such a module, at a minimum, would:

Provision New Accounts (upon customer payment)
Suspend Customer Accounts When Past Due
Unsuspend Customer Accounts Upon Payment

Anything else that it would do would be great, but most other stuff they could login to the privately branded VOIPo control panel to do.

The most important thing is that it automates suspending and unsuspending accounts based on whether they are paid up, and provisions new orders.

genxweb
03-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Is there a VoIPo API available for access / review

uf_shane
05-29-2011, 11:38 PM
What I have done for now is created custom fields for the products which i add their vpanel info in...

As for the list I agree but...

~ For provisioning to work we would need it to also integrate the number selection drop downs as well...
~ Minute limit settings
~ Overage rates and automaitic calculations

Now aside from the number assignment and the automatic provisioning... all of the rest are just pulling info, WHMCS will do the rest...

As it stands that will be the system that I use as we have taken the time to integrate our design into it... but I am willing to get the work done once the api is done.

boarhunter
06-09-2011, 07:54 AM
I agree, WHMCS is a great solution. I use it on several web hosting sites and integrated it into each design. Your right on the money with this suggestion.