PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail folders

spolkyc
03-30-2010, 11:51 AM
How do you make a new voice mail folder or edit the existing ones in VPanel? I am assuming this exists and I am probably just not seeing how to do this.
Thanks!

kdonnel
03-30-2010, 04:17 PM
You create them on the Contacts/ Create Group tag.

The groups are your voicemail folders.

usa2k
03-30-2010, 04:55 PM
You create them on the Contacts/ Create Group tag.

The groups are your voicemail folders.Awesome observation!
I learned something :)
(I'll have to try it.)

Seems that if a VM belongs to a Group, save might put it in that folder?
(If only I had time to test right now ... )

spolkyc
04-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Ok, but there are folders that don't correspond to a group, for example "work". Also when I make a new group the folder is not listed in the drop down? Even if I add contacts to the group.

usa2k
04-23-2010, 03:12 AM
Ok, but there are folders that don't correspond to a group, for example "work". Also when I make a new group the folder is not listed in the drop down? Even if I add contacts to the group.

OK after checking I submitted a ticket/question
"For every Group in Contacts, should there be a matching folder in Voice Mail"

ODD: No ticket got created.

No image is EVER valid for me to upload a picture here like I tried to send.

RETRY: Sending to my Reseller Ticket support failed.
RETRY: Sending to my VOIPo Residential created a ticket
Ticket ID: BJK-465720

LATER: I was able to produce ticket JSS-593425 for Reseller

TimW
07-06-2010, 12:15 AM
So, USA2K, what was the result? I still cannot create a folder as a contact group that shows up as a folder for voicemail. And the ones I have in voicemail folders do not correspond to the groups I have in contacts.

usa2k
07-06-2010, 05:33 AM
01:01PM 04/30/2010 from VOIPo Support, Ticket ID: BJK-465720

James,

The contact groups and voicemail groups have no correlation between each other. They are both separate entities within our system. Please do let me know if I can be of any further assistance, thanks!Sorry for not reporting back!

TimW
07-14-2010, 11:10 AM
So how are we supposed to create groups for voicemail? Or is this not possible at this time?

VOIPoDanielC
07-29-2010, 12:23 PM
So how are we supposed to create groups for voicemail? Or is this not possible at this time?

It's not possible at this time to make separate/new folders for the voicemail system.