PDA

View Full Version : VPanel - Call History not working?

Mike_TV
04-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Made a couple of calls today and noticed that the Call History hasn't updated yet with the outgoing calls I've made. It's 4/5/2010 Monday. Call History in VPanel was working just fine yesterday.

I'm I the only one seeing this problem?

usa2k
04-05-2010, 09:51 AM
How much time did you allow? I needs at least 60 seconds from my experience.
I tried a 6+ minute call to the wife at work, and I tend to agree. I have no call logs for Monday (today)

Ticket ID: JMP-693140

burris
04-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Nothing showing here since 8pm last night.

Mike_TV
04-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Yes, just made a 34 min call after posting this and it's not showing up. Looks like it's not just me having the problem. Thanks.

VOIPoTim
04-05-2010, 12:21 PM
It appears that there was a human error made by a developer over the weekend which is causing some types of calls not to be recorded in call logs. We are still looking into this and will post an update shortly.

Mike_TV
04-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanks Tim. Looks like it's working again.

usa2k
04-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Although there is a lack of history while the problem existed.
Things are working going forward as I reported back on the ticket.

eagle 1
04-12-2010, 06:53 PM
My call history has a some missing also. 2 from today after 3pm est..They show on the phone.

spolkyc
04-22-2010, 11:29 PM
FYI I also got a call this evening that I missed / ignored and it was not logged. I just did a test call to check out the VM SMS notification feature and that one was logged.

VOIPoTim
04-23-2010, 12:43 AM
FYI I also got a call this evening that I missed / ignored and it was not logged. I just did a test call to check out the VM SMS notification feature and that one was logged.

Was this call internal (from another VOIPo customer)?

lost
04-23-2010, 06:39 AM
I opened a ticket yesterday [#HVR-731820] about this too. A cellphone called and I didn't answer, and the call never showed up on the call history. He called again later and I answered, and the later call was listed on the log. I had VM turned off but I'm guessing that shouldn't matter.

kevinm9876
04-27-2010, 10:36 PM
I too have this issue. I made a call on April 23 that lasted about 70 minutes and nothing ever showed up in vPanel. I also made one of similar length two days later (April 25) and that one never showed up either.

VOIPoTim
04-28-2010, 10:28 PM
There's only one known issue with call logs and that's possible issues with "internal/on network" calls only showing up for 1 customer. That's a known issue and will be resolved in a future upgrade.

If you have a missing call that is not internal, please open a ticket so it can be investigated. Keep in mind that only calls that actually connect will show up (answered, forwarded or answered by voicemail).

MisterEd
04-29-2010, 02:25 PM
I noticed that calls that are routed to the "disconnect intercept message" as well as calls that get blocked as "private/anonymous" also show up in the logs even though the phone never rings.

VOIPoTim
04-29-2010, 03:14 PM
I noticed that calls that are routed to the "disconnect intercept message" as well as calls that get blocked as "private/anonymous" also show up in the logs even though the phone never rings.

Yeah those should show up. We actually "answer" those calls and play the message so it still counts as being answered.

Not answered would mainly be calls that ring continuously with VM disabled.

tritch
04-29-2010, 07:25 PM
There's only one known issue with call logs and that's possible issues with "internal/on network" calls only showing up for 1 customer. That's a known issue and will be resolved in a future upgrade.

Actually, internal call logs for both incoming and outgoing calls stopped showing up completely a few months ago. No biggie for me though.

caseydoug
04-30-2010, 06:45 PM
A strange thing happened: at about 5:20 p.m. today. I got two calls at my primary number from a cell phone, both of which showed up on my CID, but in both cases, the caller could hear me but I could not hear the caller. I then called the caller back using my add-on line, and the call connected normally.

However, when I went to check the Call History to get a reference number, NONE of the three calls appeared on the history. That is, neither of the two incoming calls nor the one outgoing call appeared.

I have most of the recommended ports forwarded (not all, because I have other VoIP adapters on other ports). I will make sure that all the ports are forwarded that can be forwarded, but I don't understand why the calls did not appear in the history.

Ticket No. HRN-434952

Update: Tried a few more calls, and nothing is showing up in the history.

spolkyc
05-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Was this call internal (from another VOIPo customer)?
I am not positive. I will checked the VOIPo log vs my phone's screen and have the number. I sent you a PM with it.

... calls that are routed to the "disconnect intercept message" as well as calls that get blocked as "private/anonymous" also show up in the logs even though the phone never rings.
I like that you still see these. +1

spolkyc
05-08-2010, 12:11 PM
So are the numbers that get blocked by the "Block Telemarketers" feature also listed? I am assuming yes as I have several in the log but none listed on the phone.

Feature request:
On the log could we get a filter for the call routes? Maybe a check list of all the different types. This would be nice to still be able to see who is trying to harass you but still be able to see a clean list of who you are talking to.

Also when you click on the number you get a description. Could we get some info on the call route like "Telemarketer" or "Black Listed" on it?