PDA

View Full Version : Is incoming fax working?

frankd1
04-15-2010, 04:16 PM
I'm expecting two faxes that were confirmed as sent, but I have not received them yet. The first one was sent over 30 minutes ago, then a test fax I sent myself about 15 minutes ago. I've never had more than a 10 minute wait for an incoming VOIPo fax before, and I'm receiving other emails with no problems.

Anyone else having problems with inbound faxes (or anyone successfully receiving faxes in the last hour or so)?

frankd1
04-15-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm expecting two faxes that were confirmed as sent, but I have not received them yet. The first one was sent over 30 minutes ago, then a test fax I sent myself about 15 minutes ago. I've never had more than a 10 minute wait for an incoming VOIPo fax before, and I'm receiving other emails with no problems.

Anyone else having problems with inbound faxes (or anyone successfully receiving faxes in the last hour or so)?

OK, I just received the first fax, 40 minutes after it was sent. Still awaiting the 2nd test fax I sent myself.

frankd1
04-15-2010, 04:50 PM
OK, I just received the first fax, 40 minutes after it was sent. Still awaiting the 2nd test fax I sent myself.

2nd "test" fax received, 45 minutes after it was sent.

Are there any new changes to the fax system? I remember a post from about a week ago, asking for people to send faxes to test a new system...

VOIPoTim
04-15-2010, 06:19 PM
No changes to it. The testing post is in reference to a new system we're working on that's internal vs the third-party system that we use now.