PDA

View Full Version : cpanel broken in Firefox

patoka
04-23-2010, 06:19 PM
I don't see any subheadings in Firefox - devices, contacts, call routes, etc don't show up under Features, but they do work in IE tab.
Is that my design, and if so, why?

burris
04-23-2010, 06:53 PM
OK here with FF 3.6.3

usa2k
04-23-2010, 07:09 PM
cpanel or vPanel?

vPanel looks fine with FF 3.6.3 also
Tested on XP, Vista, and Windows7.

Russell
04-23-2010, 08:06 PM
cpanel or vPanel?

vPanel looks fine with FF 3.6.3 also
Tested on XP, Vista, and Windows7.
And, looking fine on Chrome running on an old XP box.

patoka
04-23-2010, 08:52 PM
I tried it on 2 PCs on separate systems about 4pm PDT and neither showed the sub menus, now it's working.

Just now I got "Exception Caught: You are not authorized to view this page!" when trying to log into vpanel (cpanel is a habit from Hostgator).
I was logged into this forum at the same time, wonder if that was it, as soon as I logged out of here I got in vpanel.

stevech
04-24-2010, 12:41 AM
FireFox 3.6.3 OK here. One tab with forum, another with VPanel.
XP SP3.

Russell
04-24-2010, 06:26 AM
I tried it on 2 PCs on separate systems about 4pm PDT and neither showed the sub menus, now it's working.

Just now I got "Exception Caught: You are not authorized to view this page!" when trying to log into vpanel (cpanel is a habit from Hostgator).
I was logged into this forum at the same time, wonder if that was it, as soon as I logged out of here I got in vpanel.

I've logged into both at numerous times without an issue - they're really independent apps.

buckethead
04-24-2010, 07:32 AM

This forum login should have nothing to do with the vpanel login. The exception caught is because you were trying to go to the vpanel login page while you were already logged in. It is something that voipo should fix to prevent that error from happening. I have not had it happen to me in a while, but used to get it when I went away from my vpanel without logging out and then went back through a bookmark I use.