PDA

View Full Version : Call History

jazz4me
05-17-2010, 07:37 PM
I've re-opened the ticket submitted the last time "Call History" stopped logging calls. We're experiencing the same problem again which started today with two accts. Just curious to know if anyone else experiencing the same.

carlquist
05-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes I am seeing the same problem. One call from this evening showed up in our history. Problem is I know we received several calls earlier today but they don't appear. I have also submitted a ticket.

stevech
05-17-2010, 08:51 PM
why is the history critically important?

jazz4me
05-17-2010, 09:11 PM
why is the history critically important?

No one said it was critically important, however, it's a feature that's advertised and more often than not, it works. I and others who do reference the logs for whatever reason, expect the history to be there. If you don't use or ever have a need to reference the Call History, please ignore.

vinnie
05-18-2010, 05:47 AM
I have been having the same problem with call history lately. I often use it to selectively block crap calls from telemarketers.

MisterEd
05-19-2010, 12:34 PM
I have been having the same problem with call history lately. I often use it to selectively block crap calls from telemarketers. Exactly what I was about to write.

TFlap
05-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Exactly what I was about to write.
Ditto, and I notice over time that the History just doesn't show up at times, or is delayed in showing up.