PDA

View Full Version : Total system failure?

jborchart
06-01-2010, 08:59 PM
When people call my phone number, they get "the number you have dialed is not in service".

When I call the 877 support number (from my cell) I get the same message, or sometimes a bunch of tones and a female voice saying "disconnected or no longer in service".

I cannot log in to the secure console. When I enter my username and password it just replots the login screen again.

My little box in the basement is not providing dialtone, but the lights are green.

Looks like a total meltdown? Anyone else?

wthart
06-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Problems here too. Just noticed. No dial tone.

Russell
06-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Problems here too. Just noticed. No dial tone.

Same here. Phone lights are out.

jborchart
06-01-2010, 09:05 PM
I called both numbers listed on the top of the screen several times from my cell with no success. Also checked mother-in-laws phone, which I ported to Voipo just a few months ago. Hers is also dead.

shoot.

stevech
06-01-2010, 09:07 PM
down here too, 8PM pacific.
dial tone from ATA but either no ring-back or fast busy

https://secure.voipo.com/features/devices
yields
Server shutdown in progress
----------
UPDATE: Service restored. Brief outage.

usa2k
06-02-2010, 02:41 AM
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24325804-VOIPoCOM-VOIPo-is-down-was-Is-vPanel-down

I missed the whole thing.

wthart
06-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Everything is back to normal!

MisterEd
06-02-2010, 06:45 AM
I noticed it last night when I saw my ATA reset. What's really strange is that there is no announcement from VOIPo. Sorry, I don't "Twitter" or "tweet" or whatever the f you call it. :)

burris
06-02-2010, 07:06 AM
I noticed it last night when I saw my ATA reset. What's really strange is that there is no announcement from VOIPo. Sorry, I don't "Twitter" or "tweet" or whatever the f you call it. :)

I don't suppose we'll ever figure it out.
I didn't notice any problems and I just took a look at my ATA...

Elapsed Time: 25 days and 17:55:02

I'm on east and all is/was well..

caseydoug
06-02-2010, 08:28 AM
I had a lot of problems yesterday as well, both inbound and outbound.

MisterEd
06-02-2010, 11:05 AM
I don't suppose we'll ever figure it out.
I didn't notice any problems and I just took a look at my ATA...

Elapsed Time: 25 days and 17:55:02

I'm on east and all is/was well.. Mine is 13hrs 14mins (east). Not a big problem (this time) because if anyone called me that late I wouldn't answer anyway. :)

burris
06-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Mine is 13hrs 14mins (east). Not a big problem (this time) because if anyone called me that late I wouldn't answer anyway. :)

I forgot...if the ATA resets, as yours did, doesn't the running time change, or is that only upon a reboot?

MisterEd
06-02-2010, 05:33 PM
I forgot...if the ATA resets, as yours did, doesn't the running time change, or is that only upon a reboot? Dunno. I don't think mine actually rebooted though. What I see is the off hook lights on both lines on my phone system go red ... which is what happened. I looked up at the ATA and I saw the 2 phone leds coming on but I don't think the power light went off. I could have missed it.

myvoip07
06-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Me & family is on a vacation in Canada and checked in Hilton and setup my router and and connected my router and was trying for 1/2 and wasn't able to connect the ATA as well as the secure Vpanel and Website also.. This explain i was having issues..
Now everything is up and running fine..