PDA

View Full Version : All phones ring after hanging up...

jlachowin
06-18-2010, 03:56 PM
I just submitted ticket CWT-799392 but hopefully someone can help me with this.

"Yesterday and today I have had this happen 3 times total. I will pick up a call, and no one is there. Once I hang up, all our phones ring and ring and ring until I unplug the power to the grandstream. Please help."

I have a grandstream in front of my linksys router. Grandstream is plugged into the router, and router is plugged into grandstream.

caseydoug
06-19-2010, 12:30 AM
I had something similar happen long ago. As I recall, I had configured some sort of loop in my call forwarding. Calls were forwarding from VOIPo to another line, and from there back to VOIPo. Perhaps I was using Simul Ring as well, I can't remember. Are you trying anything tricky using Simul Ring, Call Forwarding, Google Voice, etc.?

usa2k
06-19-2010, 05:20 AM
Long-shot guess:

I think it can happen if you somehow put them on hold, the phone does a double-click (Like switching to call waiting). Or if someone was left on call waiting.

jlachowin
06-20-2010, 11:29 AM
I had something similar happen long ago. As I recall, I had configured some sort of loop in my call forwarding. Calls were forwarding from VOIPo to another line, and from there back to VOIPo. Perhaps I was using Simul Ring as well, I can't remember. Are you trying anything tricky using Simul Ring, Call Forwarding, Google Voice, etc.?

I do have Google Voice, but I use that with my cell phone. Nothing is associated with my VOIPo line. I also have Simul Ring disabled on my VOIPo account.