PDA

View Full Version : I have a question!

eatld
06-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Let's say that i spend a lot of time and money into this reseller program and i make this thing work for my company and lets just say i have 5000 monthly subscribers.

And let's say that voipo decides to shut down the program.

What would happen,

Would you guys take my customers from me leaving me to look bad along with holding the bill.

These kind of things i need to know before i start to invest deep into this.

VOIPoTim
06-26-2010, 06:48 PM
With the reseller program, you own the customers so there's not any risk that we'd "take" them from you. You're free to move your own customers to another solution, etc. We don't even have the customer contact info.

If we ever did decide to stop offering reseller service, we'd likely leave all existing resellers as is and just not accept new resellers. Worst case, we would give a reasonable notice so that numbers could be ported away to another solution.

It's pretty unlikely that something like that would ever happen to begin with though. Resellers, affiliates and partners are a major part of our business plan.

eatld
06-26-2010, 06:51 PM
thanks tim,

I figured a solution like the one you just mentioned would most likely be the case but i still have to ask it for the serious resellers out there.

Thanks,