PDA

View Full Version : International Calling question

GreenLantern
07-07-2010, 09:38 AM
As I understand it, when we activate a line, we can either "enable" or "disable" international calling.

If it is enabled, it is "all or nothing". In other words, the customer can call any international location.

Can we set up separate "included" minute limits for international calls?

Or are international calls counted in the regular minute limits?

I also mentioned to Brandon at tech support that it would be VERY useful to have a control panel page where we could select what countries customers can call using "included international minutes", and which countries are always "pay by-the-minute" calls.

Thanks for any info or feedback. :)

VOIPoTim
07-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Right now, it's all international or nothing. We can look at enhancing that in the future.

GreenLantern
07-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Ok, thanks.

Can you help us understand how the system tracks the international calls?

Example, if someone calls a $0.02 location for 30 minutes, and a $0.31 location for 30 minutes, what will be reported? Just that he used 60 international minutes? Or that he used $9.90 worth of international minutes?

Thanks again in advance. :)

VOIPoTim
07-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Ok, thanks.

Can you help us understand how the system tracks the international calls?

Example, if someone calls a $0.02 location for 30 minutes, and a $0.31 location for 30 minutes, what will be reported? Just that he used 60 international minutes? Or that he used $9.90 worth of international minutes?

Thanks again in advance. :)

On the usage page, you can select any date range it will show the minutes used and the total cost by account. If you click on the cost, it will give you the breakdown of the actual calls and the cost per call.

GreenLantern
07-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Excellent! (said as I'm playing air guitar!!!) :)

eatld
07-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Do we adopt the voipo international rates as our own for the wholesale rates.

I have not seen the wholesale rates for international calling as of yet. And am getting asked that a lot.

Thanks.