PDA

View Full Version : Customer hours

qzhaosj2
08-25-2010, 06:26 AM
VOIPo/s customer hours are from 9 am to 7 pm, mon to fri. This is not enough for most working customers, especially in CA. Should get Saturdays available to customers, like most service companies do.

usa2k
08-25-2010, 06:59 AM
They are known to respond to more critical emails sometimes. Even on a Sunday. They just do not provide a full staff, and thus, do not advertise.

I could see a VOIPo Reseller maybe wanting more access, but as a Residential service, where most people also have cell phones, their hours seem fine to me.

qzhaosj2
08-25-2010, 07:24 AM
We need tech support on Saturdays, as we do not have time on weekdays. We have to be at home to contact tech support.

dtrose
08-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Work from home that day.

MisterEd
08-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Work from home that day. With all due respect that was a pretty dumb response. 90% of those who work don't have the ability to "work from home that day" or any day for that matter. :rolleyes: Just because your job may allow you to do so most others do not.

voipinit
08-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Put in a ticket if you have an issue, if it's something they can't fix without your input, they will respond back to you asking for a time to contact you. If Saturday is the only day for you, I'm sure they will work it out.