PDA

View Full Version : voicemail voice fluidity for "Press # to Exit" distracting...

adrienqa66
09-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Hello,

I have been a customer for at least a year (longer I believe) and one thing that I always end up having to adjust to is how the voicemail voice says the prompts.

The voice itself is fine; it's automated too which is true for all systems; but the way it works is what I would love to see improved upon.

Specifically, when I'm told what buttons to push, it confuses me because for example: "Press # to exit" doesn't flow well; so I momentarily will get confused as to which key to press. I think it's because "to exit" was recorded not to follow the #. For example, if the message was: "To exit, press #", it would sound "normal."

Actually, in reviewing the messages, this seems to be the odd one out; the other messages are just fine.

When entering voicemail on my phone, the message is fine until the aforementioned recording occurs.

Please consider changing, rerecording, etc. at some point.

I always have the issue of oh it sounds like I have to wait to hear what to press when actually it's been mentioned, it's the fluidity of the message that throws me off.

I know this is probably "nitpicking" but when I'm tired, etc. especially, I get thrown off.

Thanks!