PDA

View Full Version : Deteriorating Service

bwheater
10-05-2010, 03:19 PM
This is my second year on this service and the service has been deteriorating this year as compared to last year. I have had repeat calls failing to complete and occasional call are garbled. I have reported them and they get fixed but the fix does not stick. The problem reappears and it the same number having the problem again.

Reporting these problems is taking too much of my time. Next time it comes time to renew I will consider moving elsewhere.

The first year was the best year as I hardly had to report any problems.

regards,
Bob

VOIPoTim
10-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Sorry to hear that you're having issues.

Our support ratio to clients is at an all-time low, so service levels are actually much higher than they were last year. Less than 1% of our customers have ever contacted support.

Do you have ticket numbers that I can review?

bwheater
10-14-2010, 05:12 AM
The ticket numbers are: pbm-783687,xgm-944813,sjm-860986,uhi-347555.

Now that they have moved me to a new server it seems to have improved.

It seems that this is the second time that I have been moved to a server to correct a series of problems. It seems that proper quality control procedures would anticipate when the load on a server was too high and take care of it without disrupting the customer.

regards,
Bob

VOIPoTim
10-14-2010, 01:07 PM
The ticket numbers are: pbm-783687,xgm-944813,sjm-860986,uhi-347555.

Now that they have moved me to a new server it seems to have improved.

It seems that this is the second time that I have been moved to a server to correct a series of problems. It seems that proper quality control procedures would anticipate when the load on a server was too high and take care of it without disrupting the customer.

regards,
Bob

Glad to hear it's gotten better for you.

Server moves have nothing to do with capacity or being overloaded. None of our servers are even at 10% capacity at this time.

The only reason a server move would affect anything is that they are all in different locations and you ISP may have a better connection to one of them than the others.