PDA

View Full Version : Virtual # change

wthart
10-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Hey-

I have a free virtual # on my account in a area code I no longer use much. I want to change the # to an area code I would use from time to time for a few incoming calls.

Anybody had luck with getting this done? I opened a ticket but I being told NO. It seems to be a fairly simple request.

I dont feel that I am asking much. Seems odd. Can someone explain?

Thanks!

Tyler

VOIPoTim
10-06-2010, 11:49 AM
We allow number changes on any service for a $5 change fee.

I believe the rep in the ticket misread your request as wanting a free change not a "free number" change.

I will clarify this in the ticket notes.

wthart
10-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Tim-

I appreciate the clarification. I knew that there had to be some misunderstanding.

Do I reopen the ticket to make it happen? Also, I noticed that the City/Town is not listed in virtual number drop down box. Can I just note the area code in the ticket to make it happen?

Regards,

Tyler

VOIPoTim
10-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Tim-

I appreciate the clarification. I knew that there had to be some misunderstanding.

Do I reopen the ticket to make it happen? Also, I noticed that the City/Town is not listed in virtual number drop down box. Can I just note the area code in the ticket to make it happen?

Regards,

Tyler

You would reply in the ticket for the change. Keep in mind though that if an area is not listed there, we won't be able to issue a number from that area. The number selection tool shows all available numbers.

wthart
10-07-2010, 04:42 AM
Tim-

Thanks for the help! Change has been made! You guys are great!