PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling Service - Sending Back ATA and VOIPo picking it up from USPS

buckethead
10-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Service has been great the last couple of years, but we have decided that we do not need a "home phone". My service has been cancelled as far as I can tell - can not get into vPanel, although I did not have to submit a ticket to stop the voicemail from picking up. And I have shipped the ATA back, but in looking at the Signature Confirmation from USPS it has been sitting at the post office since 10/16 without being picked up.

Does VOIPo only go and sign/pick up from their PO Box in Irvine, CA only so often? Just trying to make sure I do not get charged for an ATA that I shipped back and VOIPo could not be bothered to sign for.

I have sent in multiple requests for more information to billing@voipo.com but have not received a response so I am posting here hoping someone from VOIPo actually will take a look and help me out there.

VOIPoTim
10-20-2010, 07:27 PM
We use USPS Caller Service which is daily.

If the customer sends a device with a method that requires a signature, we check it in when the notice is received, but batch them up for the actual pickup and that is done once a week since it requires a trip to the post office and to wait inside, etc.

So to answer your question, there's no lost time for those shipments.