PDA

View Full Version : something wrong with my phone line?

vienxu80
12-01-2010, 09:22 PM
hello friend
i'm use phone line over a years,i use to call my mom every two weeks (in VIET NAM) by call http://www.lunextelecom.com/index.php?c=4&d=0&e=0&v=0&p=0 then conected to VIET NAM.The last time i call was november 3 2010,but now i can't make phone call from home no more?
try my cell phone or try my sister home phone both working.Email to customer services they said if i can make call from home to local lunextelecom it work then something wrong with lunextelecom services?but i did make call from my cell phone or from my sister house it work then who services have problem?
this it not first time problem,8 month ago i have same thing happen and support team did something with phone line and it work but now they said nothing wrong with phone line?
so do i need call voipo or lunextelecom?
thank you

VOIPoTim
12-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Have you been able to resolve this with support?

vienxu80
12-12-2010, 11:48 AM
sorry for later reply.I have to wait see how it go,so far working geart but something was wrong for last 3 days?that is inbound no one can call in?soon i pickup the phone the outbound going death?or just let it ring but can't go to voice mail either?have to wait until monday call in for support?
thank you