PDA

View Full Version : Can't go 2 days without a dropped call!

happygator
12-02-2010, 08:21 PM
:mad: Once again I'm joining the problem customer bandwagon! Why can't I go two days without a problem? Am I asking too much? My cc just got zapped today for month #2 of service. If service doesn't improve there won't be month number 3. My wife is really frustrated with me over my choice of phone providers.

Time for another email to support...

VOIPoTim
12-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Were you able to work this out with support?

VOIPOinTN
12-17-2010, 07:48 PM
I too continue to have problems with calls that don't connect or the caller cannot hear the person on VOIPO. I have had several tickets on this, the last I asked be escalated to Tier II. The tweaks applied made it worse. It is now the weekend and I will be without reliable phone service until Monday. Customer Support should be available later in the day and for a few hours on the weekend. Most of us have jobs and are not home to troubleshoot when it is the working hours of VOIPO.

I have rebooted the cable modem and the Voipo router. Still no joy.

VOIPoTim
12-17-2010, 08:18 PM
I too continue to have problems with calls that don't connect or the caller cannot hear the person on VOIPO. I have had several tickets on this, the last I asked be escalated to Tier II. The tweaks applied made it worse. It is now the weekend and I will be without reliable phone service until Monday. Customer Support should be available later in the day and for a few hours on the weekend. Most of us have jobs and are not home to troubleshoot when it is the working hours of VOIPO.

I have rebooted the cable modem and the Voipo router. Still no joy.

There are no issues on our end or with the VOIPo network at this time.

Do you a ticket I can look at to see what the notes on your account are? Right now there are only a handful of tickets open and support was quiet all day. Are you NRH-367205 by chance?

In terms of hours... Have you ever asked to schedule an after-hours appointment? Tier II team schedules appointments all the time to work with customers after hours. We're always extremely accommodating.

VOIPoTim
12-17-2010, 09:42 PM
There are no issues on our end or with the VOIPo network at this time.

Do you a ticket I can look at to see what the notes on your account are? Right now there are only a handful of tickets open and support was quiet all day. Are you NRH-367205 by chance?

In terms of hours... Have you ever asked to schedule an after-hours appointment? Tier II team schedules appointments all the time to work with customers after hours. We're always extremely accommodating.

I believe you are NRH-367205 because that's the only open ticket we have in the main support queue from TN. I replied to it, please see reply and respond back.

VOIPOinTN
12-20-2010, 06:46 PM
Tim - thanks for interceeding on the weekend. New router arrived today, I installed it, and I can make and receive calls. Calls actually seem clearer. Thanks for the extra effort.