PDA

View Full Version : Horrif support

genxweb
12-13-2010, 07:03 PM
When you get some one to respond to a ticket support is good but getting help is bad.

I have a client that is having a issue and I am loosing money. Been on hold on phone for 20 minutes trying to get through. Been number 1 in chat queue with less then a minute for 30 minutes.

I don't even want to open a ticket a I have one in there from yesterday still not answered.

genxweb
12-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Well thank god we have free 800 calls from our accounts cause after 40 minutes no response from support. I tried calling the local number from my cell at the same time and I got a message saying they are now closed.

I am still in the chat queue with 1 minute and 1st in line.

stevech
12-13-2010, 07:17 PM
They've been good in my responses. But be sure you mind the limitations on their hours of operation.

genxweb
12-13-2010, 07:27 PM
I called at 7:30 est which would of made it 6:30 central giving me 30 minutes to get a hold of some one. Same ting with chat.

Any one know if I remove a hardware that is assigned to account how I can add it back with the same account?

VOIPoTim
12-13-2010, 08:23 PM
Sorry about your support delay. I know it's frustrating when you want to help your customer but can't. I'm in that position a lot since I'm not technical.

Once you remove hardware from an account, you can just add it back in for a different one using the MAC address on the hardware page. It won't matter that it was previously assigned to a different account.

It sounds like you called during the last hour we were open which put you in the rush hour for support with lots of people calling before closing time.

With that said, right now due to massive recent growth so hold times are a little higher than usual lately. Our average daytime hold time is about 8 minutes right now.

We're actively working on hiring at least another 10 people as quickly as we can find them to bring hold times back down.

Tickets will typically result in the fastest response for resellers because 90% of the time the phone/chat agent will need to open a ticket with the reseller team because they don't have access to the reseller system while its in BETA/pre-launch.

VOIPoTim
12-13-2010, 08:32 PM
I've found your ticket and asked a technician to look at it now.

We don't officially provide any support at all for third-party devices since they vary so much, but I've asked him to try to help out as best as we can.

genxweb
12-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Tim thank you very much we were able to get him added back in and we are back up only issue now is *97 is not working but we can can address that in normal hours. Support is outstanding when you work with them.

Thanks

VOIPoTim
12-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Tim thank you very much we were able to get him added back in and we are back up only issue now is *97 is not working but we can can address that in normal hours. Support is outstanding when you work with them.

Thanks

We don't offer a *97 feature. What feature are you trying to use?

See http://voipo.com/help/article/star-code-feature-code-list-19.html for a list of VOIPo codes.

genxweb
12-14-2010, 07:58 AM
We don't offer a *97 feature. What feature are you trying to use?

See http://voipo.com/help/article/star-code-feature-code-list-19.html for a list of VOIPo codes.

Tim he is using *97 and support said that is a vonage feature not a voipo feature. I can give you a copy of their response. This is all in the ticket from last night.

VOIPoTim
12-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Tim he is using *97 and support said that is a vonage feature not a voipo feature. I can give you a copy of their response. This is all in the ticket from last night.

That's correct. We have never offered a *97.

All of our * codes are in our knowledgebase http://voipo.com/help/article/star-code-feature-code-list-19.html and there's a lot of generic information in it as well.

http://voipo.com/help/

Keep in mind that features between providers are 100% different. There's really nothing that will be the same between providers so anything published by other providers or hardware vendors may not apply to the VOIPo network.

timreichhart
12-14-2010, 06:47 PM
I believe *97 is a fax support code which it makes the digital line go analog to help the fax go through.

I haven't tried *97 on voipo I would get a pap2-na that haves a fax support feature on it.