PDA

View Full Version : Nearing that Holiday Season

usa2k
12-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Hi Tim,

As we approach this festive season, I just wanted to wish you and the growing VOIPo staff the very best. I hope 2011 proves to be a record breaking year in growth, and further maturing of VOIPo products.

It is my experience that VOIPo is a company that listens, does what makes sense from what you hear, and makes the little above and beyond moments at the individual level where the average mega-store would even fail to notice a customer in need.

VOIPo began with a Geeky appeal, but still had the simplicity of a managed phone adapter. That convinced me to try it out. For me, I don't think, even after all this time, that another product has the qualities I find indispensable with VOIPo. I can't help being enthusiastic, even if I sound like a commercial.

Have a great Christmas,
a banner New Year,
and keep safe and well!

MarkTomlinson
12-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Happy Holidays Tim and Staff!

Since a forum generally attracts people having issues (the nature of the beast), I'm glad to see someone jumping in to mention how happy they are with the service.

Sure, I had a couple of start up issues and was affected by a recent service outage. But I, too, am a happy VOIPo customer. I guess I understand that a small company growing quickly will have growing pains. Overall, I'm delighted with VOIPo. Can't beat the price - I'm saving $30 a month over my previous VoIP and the features are far better.

So you folk have yourself a well-deserved happy holiday season and keep up the good work!

Montano
12-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Meddy New Yearz !!

:)

christcorp
12-18-2010, 12:39 AM
Happy:
ChristmaHanuKwanza

Russell
12-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Best wishes from this customer to all in the VOIPo fold.

burris
12-19-2010, 09:01 AM
To Tim and your entire staff....

Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Keep up the good work...

burris