View Full Version : A Lil' Help Tim :-)

Montano
12-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Please take a gander at this ticket : ZGH-970415

Thanks !!

Xponder1
12-29-2010, 10:13 PM
and not to hijack this thread but Ticket ID: IPP-539627
I have had this ticket open since xmas day and the only reply was they were moving it to level 2.

Hope everything is ok there at VOIPo.

VOIPoTim
12-29-2010, 11:07 PM
I have had this ticket open since xmas day and the only reply was they were moving it to level 2.

Edit: I see yours is actually in an "On Hold" status since it's more of a cosmetic issue. It'll be looked at but is on hold right now until things calm down a little. Usually with cosmetic/non-critical stuff we batch those up and take a day and go through them all at same time so the service-impacting ones are handled faster.

If you want me to have someone look at it tomorrow, I can definitely do that though.

Support's been a little slower than usual since the Cyber Monday sale due to the massive influx.

If you take our best sales day in history, quadruple that $ amount and then add a 0 to the end, that's what we did on Cyber Monday.

We're working on hiring and are trying to fill at least 10 full-time positions right now.

Right now our average response times for non-critical stuff is 6-12 hours. Tier II can take a little longer since only handled by developers and not as many of them.

VOIPoTim
12-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Please take a gander at this ticket : ZGH-970415

Thanks !!

Looks like you're all set now?

VOIPoBrandon
12-30-2010, 12:09 PM

This is a known issue and will be resolved in a future release.

Xponder1
01-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks guys