PDA

View Full Version : Live Chat

bwyatt
02-14-2011, 04:47 PM
What's wrong with the Live Chat? I've been on "it is estimated that your wait time will be less than 1 minute" for about an hour and a half.

bwyatt
02-15-2011, 10:07 AM
18 hours and no response to my post. What's going on Voipo?

VOIPoTim
02-15-2011, 12:04 PM
Are you contacting live chat outside of business hours? Live chat is only available during business hours which are 10AM - 7PM Central Time Mon-Fri.

The only tickets with that long of a response time (business hours) are Tier II and escalated tickets. What is your ticket number?

bwyatt
02-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Tim:

Thanks for the response. This was early afternoon yesterday around 1-2pm EST. I've been having mulitple intermittent problems and wanted to catch someone while it was on the blink so maybe they could see what it was doing. If I submit a ticket, everytime it's checked everything is fine. I'm not sure how to remedy this, but it's very frustrating.

bwyatt
02-16-2011, 02:06 PM
It's 3pm Wednesday afternoon right now. I'm holding on Live Chat for 20 minutes with "You are currently number 1 in the queue. It is estimated that your wait time will be less than 1 minute." I've called you and am on hold now for 10 minutes. I'm unable to access you by either chat or phone it appears. Meanwhile my voipo lines are out again. This time it doesn't ring on the callers end it just pauses for an extended period and then goes to voicemail. Sometimes it doesn't go to voicemail. None of the call ring through on my end.

VOIPoTim
02-16-2011, 02:21 PM
We just don't show any one waiting that long on either chat or phones.

Our average hold time today is 220.10 seconds which is under 4 minutes and we have 0 people in queue. Our average wait time on chat today is 34 seconds.

I'm wondering if you're just using old information or something because we're just not showing anyone holding that long.

What URL are you accessing it at and what number are you calling?

bwyatt
02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm accessing the chat by means of www.voipo.com and I called 949-829-4200.

I did get a response on chat after about a 40 minute wait. The tech determined that I had different numbers sharing SIP ports causing the traffic to get misrouted or confused. All seems to be working now. What would cause different numbers to start sharing SIP ports? I haven't made any changes on my end.