PDA

View Full Version : Issues adding accounts

genxweb
03-26-2011, 03:55 PM
I have a ticket open but no support as on Friday they answered my other tickets and closed shop.

Starting Friday when ever I add an account I have issues. The first account I added said I don't have a reseller account when trying to set the minute limit. Then I did a number transfer that night and was charged for the transfer and have not received a email or see the number in my portal. I have a back log of clients building up and getting angry their accounts have not been created yet.

Can some one look at this.

genxweb
03-28-2011, 08:03 AM
So I waited all weekend with no resolve. Now I have two serious issues for clients and the live chat said I have to wait till they get to my ticket. So my clients number transfer is in limbo and my other clients inbound calls are not working. So if any reseller support people are on can I get a eta on where my tickets are in your queue.

GreenLantern
03-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Hi Genx, :)

I don't have any more info than you do, but for what it is worth, here are some things to check.

1. I had a whole ton of bad Linksys routers experiencing a variety of issues, including busy line on incoming calls. Those things overheat so easily. (An $8 desk fan does wonders!) Switched to Grandstream, and things are MUCH better now. You can also try changing to default ports in the reseller control panel. Then remotely resync or reboot the user's router.

2. If you port someone from another VOIP service, make sure you do away with the old VOIP router or modem/router. They muck up the works.

3. If you're behind another router at all, set your ATA to static IP and forward all the applicable ports through to it from the primary router.

4. I've had the best luck getting support via the reseller control panel. You can log in and submit trouble tickets there. They generally take a day to get to it lately. For non-reseller issues, I can usually ask quick questions using chat and get what I need to know.

Good luck!