PDA

View Full Version : New HT502 ??

roehrle
04-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Just received a replacement Ht502 for my old linksys pap2t. Reading the manual it said the new unit has 5 led lights . The new one only has the first two lights lite. Everything seems to be working OK. I have made and received calls.
I am on the internet so that appears to be working. Should the other three lights be lite ??

VOIPoTim
04-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Just received a replacement Ht502 for my old linksys pap2t. Reading the manual it said the new unit has 5 led lights . The new one only has the first two lights lite. Everything seems to be working OK. I have made and received calls.
I am on the internet so that appears to be working. Should the other three lights be lite ??

With the Linksys devices, the Line lights light up to show it's registered.

With the Grandstream devices, the Line lights only light up when the line is "In Use" so everything sounds like it's working fine. When you pick up the phone connected, the Line light for that line will come on.

roehrle
04-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi Tim:
Yes,you are correct ,as usual. Everything is working great now. It was a hectic couple of days for my wife without a phone but she is doing fine now.
Thanks for your quick response.

stevech
04-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Does the GS have an LED to indicate inability to re-register?

voipinit
04-08-2011, 08:31 PM
^ no it does not