PDA

View Full Version : Received SMS forwarded to an email address broken

Mike_TV
09-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Saw a couple of threads on this but no official answer. I'm receiving SMS messages on my Voipo number succesfully but they never show up on my Gmail account, which I have set up as a forwarding address. I've check the spam folder and yet they never arrive. All of the SMS messages do show up in beta Vpanel.

Is the forward SMS to email working for others?

Here is an example of an SMS from the beta Vpanel. The status shows "Pending"

999xxxxxxx 999xxxxxxx Incoming Pending 08:05 am Microsoft account security code: 5747

chevyman
09-23-2013, 09:01 AM
since friday that i know of there is a problem with SMS. none are going out to cell phones but are going to google voice. none are being forward to email. i've did a trouble ticket on it yesterday

Mike_TV
09-23-2013, 09:10 AM
since friday that i know of there is a problem with SMS. none are going out to cell phones but are going to google voice. none are being forward to email. i've did a trouble ticket on it yesterday

Thanks. It's a feature that I use infrequently but when I do, it's busted. Not that big of a deal when an SMS doesn't show up in my email. All I do is go to the Beta Voipo control panel and view the SMS message but those are for SMS messages that I'm expecting (like authorization codes in my example from Microsoft).

It's the unplanned SMS messages that it would be nice to have them automatically forwarded. I'll open a ticket as well to see what's up.

VOIPoTim
09-23-2013, 09:46 AM
Please open a ticket and our developers will look into this.

Mike_TV
09-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Please open a ticket and our developers will look into this.

Thanks Tim! I did.

VOIPoBrandon
09-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Hello,

We've identified an issue with SMS that was causing some messages to be backlogged. Please do let us know if this is not now functioning normally. Thank you.

Mike_TV
09-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Hello,

We've identified an issue with SMS that was causing some messages to be backlogged. Please do let us know if this is not now functioning normally. Thank you.

It's working now. Thank you for the help! You may close my ticket.