PDA

View Full Version : Is the "call routes" database corrupted?

tritch
05-09-2011, 10:02 AM
I noticed yesterday in vPanel that all my inbound/outbound call route entries have been altered. All inbound call routes that had any wildcard characters are now gone (i.e. 800******* now shows 800). All my outbound call routes that started with "0" have been stripped out (i.e. 020 now shows 20).

Anyone else seeing this? Can Voipo confirm whether or not my previous call route settings are still working?

voipinit
05-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Yes, I noticed this a couple of days ago. The wildcards don't show anymore and any wildcards in front of a string of number(s) is stripped out and may not work as originally setup. Any numbers where the wildcards are at the end of the number are working OK, but the wildcards don't show.

This started the same time my registration info under Features/Devices shows a duplicate entry for line 1 and 1 entry like it should for my cloned line. So I show a total of 3 devices registered, but the first two are identical to each other in every way, so it appears to just be a display issue.

tritch
05-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Any numbers where the wildcards are at the end of the number are working OK, but the wildcards don't show.

Thanks....good to know the inbound routes are still working. I use this extensively to block unwanted callers. I'll have to check my outbound routes to see if they are still working.

My "Devices" display looks normal, so nothing strange here........

MarkTomlinson
05-11-2011, 09:51 PM
I've noticed this too and have been wondering if the routes are working as expected. I send disconnected tones to whole area codes where I don't know anyone but have received solicitation calls. But now routes such as '913*******' appear as just '913'. I suspect they are still working - but haven't been able to confirm it.

I also believe it is just a display problem. I haven't bothered to put in a support ticket, but maybe we all should to bring attention to the issue.

tritch
05-12-2011, 02:28 PM
I did some testing yesterday and both the inbound/outbound routes seem to be working OK. So, it appears to be just a display problem.

usa2k
05-12-2011, 04:17 PM
I can confirm mine looks like that too.

I deny all then let a select number of exchanges through, the rest is diverted to VM and I do not have a rise in messages being left.

MarkTomlinson
05-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Noticed yesterday that the issue is fixed. Call routes are displaying correctly, and all my call routes have the correct number of leading zeros, asterisks and question marks. So either it was just a display problem or VOIPo restored the call routes from a previous version.

VOIPoTim
05-26-2011, 08:04 PM
This was just a display issue but we went ahead and fixed it while rolling out some new things this week.

One of those "new" things is that Call Routes will not allow international numbers for outgoing routes, so you can create speed dials for international numbers.