PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Unlimited to . . .

usa2k
03-14-2008, 03:50 PM
You had speculated covering more than USA/Canada
Take a look at the list my Packet8 account covers (but I don't use)
Actually this is $5 more expensive ($29.99 plus fees) than my plan.

Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Moscow-Central, Moscow-Suburb, St. Petersburg, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.

Asia: Australia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, and Singapore.

Latin America: Chile, Sao Paulo, Caracas, Mexico City, Monterrey and Guadalajara.

Middle East: Israel.

US territories: Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam

voxabox
03-14-2008, 05:31 PM
uhm,
interesting, France, my wife often calls her relatives over there
but we're using onesuite for international as their rates tend to be less expensive and the service can be used almost everywhere (does not have use with an ATA)

VOIPoTim
03-15-2008, 07:19 AM
One of the main reasons we didn't do this is just so we could be at the lower pricepoint. At Vonage/Packet8 pricepoints it's very easy to do.

Most people that we talked said they would rather see a lower price than international included, so we ended up going that route.

One suggestion on the HostGator forum was an international addon for a few dollars...that's a possibility.

NY Tel Guy
03-15-2008, 07:52 AM
One of the main reasons we didn't do this is just so we could be at the lower pricepoint. At Vonage/Packet8 pricepoints it's very easy to do.

Most people that we talked said they would rather see a lower price than international included, so we ended up going that route.

One suggestion on the HostGator forum was an international addon for a few dollars...that's a possibility.

F Y I Here on Long Island (pronunciation: Lawn-guy-Land), Cablevision has OptimumVoice as their cable company provided "voip" solution. They allow adding International service for 14.95 a month.

quattrohead
03-16-2008, 09:26 AM
I will pay per minute, anything less than 3 cents I pay now will convert me !!!