PDA

View Full Version : BYOD - When I park a call on an Allworx PBX the call is disconnected

kellenw
04-18-2014, 01:22 AM
This is a new one for me. I've got callcentric, vestalink, sipvine and voicepulse all working perfectly on this pbx... But for some reason VOIPo is giving me problems with one specific issue.

When I place an incoming call into the VOIPo DID and then park the call on the pbx (Allworx pbx), I briefly hear the PBX music on hold for perhaps a second and then the call is disconnected. Strangely, outgoing calls park just fine (not disconnected). This issue does not occur with any of the other providers mentioned above. It is unique to my VOIPo service.

I was intending to add two or three more VOIPo plans and phasing out several of the other providers mentioned above. Unfortunately, I'll have to cancel the VOIPo service if I can't get this fixed, which I'd prefer not to do because I love the features. Any thoughts?

kellenw
05-13-2014, 12:14 AM
Well, I've gone back to using the supplied grandstream ATA and piping the two "lines" into the pbx via FXO inputs, but this is hopefully a temporary situation, and I can get to the bottom of this issue... so I can resume using the service on the Allworx box via direct SIP registration.

This is such a strange thing, because literally no other provider I've used (voicepulse, sipvine, callcentric, vestalink) has had the problem I mentioned in the original post. This ONLY happens when using VoipO, and it happens every time. Put incoming call on hold... call drops. Every single time.

chevyman
05-29-2014, 12:25 PM
did try a support ticket to see if some configuration might need changed?