PDA

View Full Version : Call History Sporadic

Red Hazard
08-26-2014, 01:18 PM
I got a call from 3148005555 at 12:06:37 CDT today that rang for 37 seconds according to my Obi202. The number also registered on my AT&T and Panasonic phones' caller ID but is not listed in VPanel call history. This has occurred previously but does not affect all incoming calls. Is this a chronic problem or am I just lucky?

MisterEd
08-26-2014, 05:02 PM
By any chance did you enable NOMOROBO beta option?

Red Hazard
08-27-2014, 08:34 AM
By any chance did you enable NOMOROBO beta option?

Yes, but that number belongs to a private party and obviously is not listed by NOMOROBO (it rang for quite a long time; not just once) plus other numbers do show up in Call History.

MisterEd
08-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Yes, but that number belongs to a private party and obviously is not listed by NOMOROBO (it rang for quite a long time; not just once) plus other numbers do show up in Call History.

Well, who knows, but as soon as I enabled NOMOROBO half my call listings (from private parties) stopped appearing. Maybe a NOMOROBO/VOIPO integration issue, maybe just a coincidental coincidence :) . I have disabled both NOMO from their website as well as from VPANEL and now 100% of my call listings are back.

wingsohot
08-29-2014, 04:53 AM
Well, who knows, but as soon as I enabled NOMOROBO half my call listings (from private parties) stopped appearing. Maybe a NOMOROBO/VOIPO integration issue, maybe just a coincidental coincidence :) . I have disabled both NOMO from their website as well as from VPANEL and now 100% of my call listings are back.
Well, then, NOMO is obviously causing this issue. Disable it for yourself and everything should be back to normal.

MisterEd
08-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Well, then, NOMO is obviously causing this issue. Disable it for yourself and everything should be back to normal.

Huh? I did, which was what I said in my post which was addressed to the other fellow who had the same issue. But thanks for the suggestion. :)

GreenLantern
09-01-2014, 08:25 AM
I also have numerous calls from specific numbers that do not show up in call history. I have never activated nomorobo.

Red Hazard
09-21-2014, 02:51 PM
I also have numerous calls from specific numbers that do not show up in call history. I have never activated nomorobo.

What I find strange is that the actual number is not related to this issue. I got a call from a telemarketer that did not show up and got another call from the same number later that day and it showed up the second time. I blocked it after that. With this behavior, I have doubts its related to NOMOROBO.

ymhee_bcex
11-08-2014, 03:51 PM
If it doesn't show in Voipo history, it's probably a direct IP call. You mentioned that you use OBI - there are several threads on OBI forum how to fix this (from simple change of the port from 5060 to something else; to smart incoming dial rule). I realize it's an old post - but nobody suggested this approach; hopefully, it may help somebody else in the future.