PDA

View Full Version : Transfer inventory number to account as fax number?

texasdiver72
07-27-2011, 11:03 PM
I have a number in my inventory that I would like to add to a customer's account as a fax number and can't seem to figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

GreenLantern
07-28-2011, 10:12 PM
You'll likely have to open a support ticket and just ask them to set it up for you.

texasdiver72
08-01-2011, 03:17 PM
I've opened a support ticket, but got some generic response about submitting a porting authorization form. Why would I have to port a number I already have in my reseller account inventory? I asked this question of the support person, but got no response. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone is actually there. :(

VOIPoTim
08-02-2011, 01:33 AM
I've opened a support ticket, but got some generic response about submitting a porting authorization form. Why would I have to port a number I already have in my reseller account inventory? I asked this question of the support person, but got no response. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone is actually there. :(

Did you by chance e-mail support@voipo.com instead of reseller@voipo.com? The regular support team has no information about or access to reseller accounts so if one of them got the ticket I could see that happening.

What's the ticket number?

texasdiver72
08-02-2011, 03:23 AM
Tim,

Thanks for the follow-up. I got a message from Brandon and this has been taken care of. Thanks again.